Hi, Courtney here!! Welcome Welcome🌞 to everyone who has came across my channel. I'm here to give the best advice I can possibly give to people in certain situations. I'm only going to give you the advice I'm knowledgeable on. If I'm not quite sure where to go with a certain message I will definitely direct you in the best Direction. Please keep in mind that not everything I say may resonate with you guys. Please take what resonates and Plz. DO NOT try to make anything else fit. I'm on a journey myself and I will share whatever wisdom I have with you guys so you can look at things in a different perspective. Honestly if it wasn't for me looking at things in a different perspective I would have been stuck in those particular scenario a lot longer. If you find yourself in a scenario that is absolutely at the up-most importance and has nothing to do with your "Love Life" please email me. I will do my absolute best to respond. I am sending lots of love and energy your way ❣ I can be reached for a personal reading at: mysticalmoments555@gmail.com The pricing is still being worked on. Getting certain messages out is what's important to me at this moment so please bear with me on this. 🙂 Birth chart can be located at: When getting your birth chart make sure you have the time of day or night you were born along with the city. Make sure you write this information down.... this information will also tell you where the planets were at the time of your birth. When it comes to a reading you're going to want to know your Sun, Rising sign, Moon and Venus. Have a great day everyone ❤🕉
$33.33 FOR 30 MINS.
$66.66 FOR 60 MINS.
$33.33 FOR 30 MINS.
$66.66 FOR 60 MINS.

Comments
Post a Comment