AMAZON MAKEUP BRUSHES TESTED! Full Face Using Affordable Brush Sets


AMAZON MAKEUP BRUSHES TESTED! Full Face Using Affordable Brush Sets

Putting Amazon makeup brushes to the test! If you're new, join the #baerrito family and Subscribe xx
Watch more -- Amazon makeup first impressions
★ AMAZON BRUSHES TESTED ★
Wood Set- Emax Design 12 Piece Brush Set
Gold Set- Ammiy 18 Piece Brush Set
★ MAKEUP USED ★
It Cosmetics CC cream in Fair
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Vanilla
Physician’s Formula Correcting Powder Translucent Light
Laura Geller Balance N Brighten Powder in Porcelain
MAC Fluidline in Past Twilight (eyebrows)
Cover FX Sunkissed Bronzer
MAC Taupe blush (contour)
Physician’s Formula Butter Blush in Rosy Pink
Cargo HD Picture Perfect Highlighter in Bronze
Shaaanxo x BH Cosmetics palette
Catrice Glam & Doll mascara
Too Faced Better Than Sex
Wet n Wild megalength mascara
Tartest Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit
Sephora Liquid lip 32
★ MY GO-TO MAKEUP BRUSHES ★
---- ➜ 10% OFF Morphe with code "TAYLOR10"
◇ Elf brush I use for foundation
◇ Morphe Stiletto Sponge
◇ Concealer: Morphe G38
◇ Elf brush I use for undereye powder
◇ Docolor Flat Contouring Brush (similar to NARS Ita brush)
◇ Blush brush: Morphe Y5
◇ Furless CB4 Brush (Powder brush)
◇ Highlight brush: Sigma F03
◇ Eyeshadow brushes: Morphe E27, Morphe R39
Sedona Lace 904
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WHAT I'M WEARING / RANDOM THINGS
◇ Hoop Earrings:
◇ Nail polish: Shellac from salon
FTC | This video is not sponsored. Links listed are affiliate links, any product can be linked through different affiliate platforms, it has no bearing on products I mention. Affiliate links provide a small commission off of each purchase, which enables me to invest back into my channel and purchase more products to review. If you don't want to click on affiliate links and help support my channel, feel free to Google the products instead. Here is my full disclosure and thoughts on Sponsorships, affiliate links, etc.:
All thoughts and opinions are my own....Girl, you know I'll tell you what's up.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▼▼▼ SOCIAL MEDIA ▼▼▼
★ Snapchat → thataylaasnaps
★ Twitter →
★ Instagram→
★ Website →
★ Facebook →
------------------------------
◇ ◇ ◇ FAQ's ◇ ◇ ◇
Camera? → Canon 70D
Lens? →
Lighting? Diva Ring Light and Softbox lights
New Mic?
What's your job? I work in digital marketing and also do Youtube
Business Inquiries only please- contact thataylaa@yahoo.com
▼▼▼ DISCOUNT CODES ▼▼▼
➜ Glambot (High end makeup for cheap)
➜Hair tools- Bombay Gold Collection (it's amazeballs)
Bombay 5 in 1 Curling Iron
Titanium flat Iron
◇ USE CODE "TAYLOR2" for 20% off entire order
➜ Makeup Brushes
Sigma Brushes 10% off Sitewide with code "SIGMA2017"
Morphe 10% off Morphe with code TAYLOR10
➜ Hautelook (Nordstrom Rack flash sale site- makeup, shoes, etc)
➜ EBATES (Get Cash back when you shop online- I use this before I buy anything online. FREE $10 Gift card when you signup, it's legit.) ◇

amazon makeup tested,amazon makeup,brushes,cheap makeup brushes,best makeup brush sets,makeup brush set,makeup brushes for beginners,affordable makeup brushes,thataylaa makeup brushes,beauty guru,seat

Comments