Welcome guys to a Geometrical revolution on my channel.
I will be doing Geometry Dash Videos for the sake of obtaining mod status. I will succeed, and stuff.
I am annoyed about these songs being copyrighted. Sorry for unneccessary ads
I will post daily levels I guess...
And post layouts I guess...
And maybe post full fledged leve---I mean, You can't.
I will take level requests here
I will take challenges here
I'm not much, but I know I can do what other mods have failed to do...bring joy to raging 9 year olds (XDDDDD)
Leave a like if you enjoyed!
And maybe Subscribe?
btw I read all the comments in my spare time...Don't think I won't punish you :)
I will be doing Geometry Dash Videos for the sake of obtaining mod status. I will succeed, and stuff.
I am annoyed about these songs being copyrighted. Sorry for unneccessary ads
I will post daily levels I guess...
And post layouts I guess...
And maybe post full fledged leve---I mean, You can't.
I will take level requests here
I will take challenges here
I'm not much, but I know I can do what other mods have failed to do...bring joy to raging 9 year olds (XDDDDD)
Leave a like if you enjoyed!
And maybe Subscribe?
btw I read all the comments in my spare time...Don't think I won't punish you :)

Comments
Post a Comment