In this episode, I show you the choices that I will be making in skincare routine and makeup, cosmetics that I choosing to pack with me while on my trip to Florida! I will not be flying so if you are taking a flight somewhere, then keep in mind that you will need to put some of the cosmetic items into smaller containers.
*********************************************
Thank you so much for watching….to see more of my videos, please subscribe to my channel here: http://goo.gl/OEDk6X
I upload weekly on Youtube. By subscribing to my channel and clicking the "Bell" notification, you will be alerted to any new uploads automatically! Enjoy!
Use the links below to see other beauty products reviews from me:
https://youtu.be/n2dE42IUBWw?list=PLUigJUKaZAWMKRusozs01sYKxIu8-zTff
Life style and fashion reviews of mine, are in the link below:
https://youtu.be/h7QcBG-Yk9U?list=PLUigJUKaZAWOsow-tpLuHUlNMZmT5yVU-
Interested in some healthy homemade recipes? Check out the link below:
https://youtu.be/9wY4MbP_mVA?list=PLUigJUKaZAWOtBTkqwIz0XPKsZegQFIDU
****MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO IS ROYALTY FREE AND IS ALLOWED FOR MONETIZATION THROUGH YOUTUBE.COM****
***THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED.***
✰ MUSIC CREDITS IN MY VIDEOS:
Music Pumping_Irie: By_JinglePunks
♡ Check me out and communicate through these sites:
~~To Brands: If you send me free stuff to try, that is much appreciated, but please drop me a line to let me know what you plan to send. I will let you know if it aligns with my channel and my followers. I can try natural beauty products, organic products (food items) and tech stuff. I will give an honest review should I choose to show my followers your brand. Thank you so much for your support. : )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter: lifeaccordingtomaria (@mischloss)
Instagram: life_according_to_maria
Business mailing address: 3000 Old Alabama Road, Ste. 119-160, Johns Creek, GA 30022
Business email: mischloss@HOTMAIL.com
Comments
Post a Comment