Why I think the Mandela Effect is false...Part 1
⍨ Don't show more⍨
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
October Black Video:
SciShow Video:
Support me through Patreon:
Instagram • muybasic •
Snapchat • muybasic • .
Twitter • muybasic •
Younow • muybasic •
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
→ second channel -
→"everything wrong with..." playlist -
→"lying for 10 minutes straight..." playlist -
~music~ Spotify - muybasic
→ We are the Champions - Queens
PO BOX:
basic
910 S 1st St #875
Hopkins, MN 55343
Disclaimer: I don't hate any of the people I mention in videos like this. A lot of the videos I make are comedy based or mediocre criticisms so please take these videos with a grain of salt. Also, absolutely do not send any hate towards these people; this channel was never and is never meant to attack or bully anyone. Good day.
⍨ Don't show more⍨
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
October Black Video:
SciShow Video:
Support me through Patreon:
Instagram • muybasic •
Snapchat • muybasic • .
Twitter • muybasic •
Younow • muybasic •
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
→ second channel -
→"everything wrong with..." playlist -
→"lying for 10 minutes straight..." playlist -
~music~ Spotify - muybasic
→ We are the Champions - Queens
PO BOX:
basic
910 S 1st St #875
Hopkins, MN 55343
Disclaimer: I don't hate any of the people I mention in videos like this. A lot of the videos I make are comedy based or mediocre criticisms so please take these videos with a grain of salt. Also, absolutely do not send any hate towards these people; this channel was never and is never meant to attack or bully anyone. Good day.

Comments
Post a Comment