$30,000 Extreme Makeover


$30,000 Extreme Makeover

I've been talked about for having bad teeth my whole life and I've finally had enough so this video is me going through the $30,000 extreme makeover hopefully you enjoy!
If you love my new look show some love on the like button and help rebuild my self-esteem from so many years!
PLEASE FOLLOW CJ ON INSTAGRAM

Subscribe for more pranks, super lit challenges, reactions, and dope vlogs, never miss a post with notifications!
PO. Box CjSoCool 2654 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy Suit B5 - 137 Henderson, NV 89052
CJSOCOOL MERCH
See Us Live
(Find Us For A Follow Back)
PLEASE FOLLOW ROYALTY ON INSTAGRAM

PLEASE FOLLOW CJ ON TWITTER
(CJ SNAPCHAT Cj.socool )(Royalty SNAPCHAT Sjohnson845)
LIVE ON TWITCH

Extreme makeover,$30000 extreme makeover,i got my teeth done,i fixed my teeth,dentist visit,dentist vlog,cj so cool vlog,cj so cool teeth vlog,cj so cool prank on kids,fun video for kids,funny kids vi

Comments