Easy and beautiful macrame bracelet - The most simple way to make a bracelet with beads


Easy and beautiful macrame bracelet - The most simple way to make a bracelet with beads

Hi guys, I can't stop thinking about macrame, is that a illnesses
:( . I make this Easy and beautiful macrame bracelet in a short time before go to bed, I think this is the most simple way to make a pretty nice macrame bracelet. I hope you love it and the tutorial video as well.
Please leave a comment, like and share so I can know that some one still support me. :D
Hi guy, thanks for check out my new video: ombré half hitch and applying for simple heart brace which in the Basic macrame guide playlist
You can find others macrame tutorial on my channel, and I will keep updating new videos, so don't forget to subscribe and keep follow me on other social channel.
- Youtube:
- Facebook:
- Twitter:
- Pinterest:
- Instagam:

Macrame,Bracelet (Fictional Object),Macramé,Do It Yourself (Hobby),DIY,micromacrame,Tutorial (Media Genre),HowTo,Tutorials,instructions,accessories,Handmade,Crafts,Beads,Hobby (Interest),Cords,Style,

Comments