How Can I Possibly Save Orbs with all These Banners!? Saving Tips - Fire Emblem: Heroes


How Can I Possibly Save Orbs with all These Banners!? Saving Tips - Fire Emblem: Heroes

Spare yourself the Pain of RNG, if you can develop a similar habit as me, it will be you doing the fucking, not the other way around.
Fun fact, I had the arena gameplay from the month of Saving orbs video. Luckily I caught it lol
Discord:  Level up by chatting to obtain titles, permissions, and access to additional features!
Social Media: www.facebook.com/strateg1st
Send in your fanart! strateg1stsavant@gmail.com
I have a need of a semi-specific unique character drawing for a video Id like to do. If you would like to create something along those lines let me know, ill give you further details and it'll be prominently featured in said video!

Save,Orbs,Don't,Spend,Your,Fire,Emblem,Hero,Heroes,Cunt,Tip,Help,Senpai,How can i,Possibly,All these banners,Saving tips,Rng,Rngesus,Rng is not your friend,Luck,Service,Master,Game,Summon,Free,Trap,Si

Comments