The Most Important Question you will ever ask yourself...
David Deida | Spirituality | Masculinity
Ey guys, whats up?
In this Video I want to talk about a question I'm asking myself during the last days.
I got the question from David Deida's book "Enlightened Sex", it was at least as influential for me as his other one "The Way of the superior Man".
Let me know in the comments below what you think about it guys.
Thanks for all the support!
Music used in this Video:
Punch by Dj Quads
Music provided by Audio Library
David Deida | Spirituality | Masculinity
Ey guys, whats up?
In this Video I want to talk about a question I'm asking myself during the last days.
I got the question from David Deida's book "Enlightened Sex", it was at least as influential for me as his other one "The Way of the superior Man".
Let me know in the comments below what you think about it guys.
Thanks for all the support!
Music used in this Video:
Punch by Dj Quads
Music provided by Audio Library

Comments
Post a Comment