TOP 5 Recommended Money + Personal Finance Books!!!


TOP 5 Recommended Money + Personal Finance Books!!!

Welcome to my MissBeHelpful Channel!
PATREON:
I know that SO MANY of you agree with me that Personal Finance should be taught in schools, but the reality is that it's not! So we need to teach ourselves this information so that nobody takes advantage of you and your hard earned money later in life! Here are the best 5 books I've read so far about personal finance and financial literacy in general.
Check me out on the podcast that I mentioned:
ENJOY!
1. "The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous + Broke" by Suze Orman:
2. "I Will Teach You To Be Rich" by Ramit Sethi:
3. "The Millionaire Next Door" by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko:
4. "Why Didn't They Teach Me This In School?: 99 Personal Money Management Principles To Live By" by Cary Siegel:
5. "Personal Finance for Dummies" by Sheryl Garrett:
SUBSCRIBE for more fun personal finance info and check out more from my channel below!
More from MissBeHelpful:
My VERY FIRST video (AWWW):
How to Improve Your Credit Score FAST:
Common Credit Card Myths:
How I Save Half of My Income:
Why You Need to Start Retirement Saving in Your 20’s:
5 Things to Consider When Applying for New Credit Cards:
Credit Card Rewards… Do’s and Dont’s:
Become and Expert at Reading You Credit Card Statement:
How To Improve Credit With Limited or No Credit History:
Best New Way To Improve Credit - No Credit Card Required:
How I Use the Grace Period to Avoid Paying Interest:
How My Friend Saved HUNDREDS With A Balance Transfer:
How To Earn Rewards Without Hurting Your Credit Score:
Why I Don't Care About A Perfect Credit Score & You Shouldn't Either:
Should I Invest or Pay Off Student Debt?:
Let’s connect:
PATREON:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT: Coming Soon!
BUSINESS INQUIRIES: Missbehelpful@gmail.com
’Til next time… PEACE!

personal finance,credit cards,credit,credit score,increase credit,improve credit,how to,how to improve,how to increase,how do i,how do i make more money,money,cash,investment,invest,stock market,stock

Comments