What Cars are Changing in My Garage?


What Cars are Changing in My Garage?

Some cars are going, some cars are coming, let's run over the movers and shakers in my garage over the next few months!
The AMG GT R is expected to land in October/November, it's a black car that will be wrapped in a very bold colour - maybe yellow? My GT3 is coming at a similar time, let's say November and will be painted in a PTS colour - all to be revealed in due course! I'm considering changing the Focus RS into the new 'Edition' if it is confirmed as I really enjoy the car.
Departing the garage will be the Vanquish as it has served its purpose, and sadly it is time now for my Mini to move on as I just cannot maintain it as it requires. I'll loosely consider the FF heading on in the not too distant future now to refresh the garage, but both the McLaren 675LT Spider and Aston Martin GT8 are sticking around.
Thanks for watching, Tim
Subscribe:
Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

New Cars,New Car,Buy,Buying,Sell,Selling,Garage,Fleet,Change,News,Fuel For Thought,Update,Updates,Mercedes,AMG GT R,Porsche,GT3,Ford,Focus RS,Focus RS Edition,Aston Martin,GT8,Vanquish,McLaren,675LT,F

Comments