Today, I am sharing 5 tips that will instantly improve your autumn photos. These range from landscape photography on location tips and techniques to using a polarizing filter to make fall / autumn colours pop. So, start preparing today so that you nail it for autumn
Anybody can take advantage of these techinques whatever your camera.
Lee Polariser featured in this video -
Websites shown
If you like my content please give it a thumbs up and comment below - I always respond to the comments.
Other links to my landscape photography (Please follow me on Instagram as I post regularly)
Instagram -
Website -
Facebook -
MY PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR
Instagram -
Website -
Facebook -
MY PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR
The links all go to Amazon and I earn a small amount of commission if you buy the items. This helps me to keep producing this channel. Thanks for helping!
Full Format SLR
Main landscape camera - Nikon D810 -
Awesome telephoto lens - Nikon 70-200m f/2.8 -
Fav lens - Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 -
Best for Landscapes - Nikon 16-35mm f/4 -
A must have for tripod - Haoge L bracket for D810 -
Lightweight tripod - Benro Mach3 Carbon Fiber Tripod -
Preferred big stopper - NiSi 10 stop filter -
Lee Filters Landscape Pro Kit - (fits NISI)
Lee Polarizing filter -
Awesome Landscape Mirrorless System
Fujifilm X-T2 -
Awesome Bokeh - Fuji XF35mm F2 -
Killer wide angle lens - Fuji 10-24mm F4 -
GorillaPod - (as seen in previous videos)
MY VLOGGING GEAR
Yi 4K+ action camera (AWESOME) -
Rode Lav Mic -
PHOTOGRAPHY PAPER I USE
Matt fine art - Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308g
Semi-glass fine art - Canson Baryta Photographique
Anybody can take advantage of these techinques whatever your camera.
Lee Polariser featured in this video -
Websites shown
If you like my content please give it a thumbs up and comment below - I always respond to the comments.
Other links to my landscape photography (Please follow me on Instagram as I post regularly)
Instagram -
Website -
Facebook -
MY PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR
Instagram -
Website -
Facebook -
MY PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR
The links all go to Amazon and I earn a small amount of commission if you buy the items. This helps me to keep producing this channel. Thanks for helping!
Full Format SLR
Main landscape camera - Nikon D810 -
Awesome telephoto lens - Nikon 70-200m f/2.8 -
Fav lens - Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 -
Best for Landscapes - Nikon 16-35mm f/4 -
A must have for tripod - Haoge L bracket for D810 -
Lightweight tripod - Benro Mach3 Carbon Fiber Tripod -
Preferred big stopper - NiSi 10 stop filter -
Lee Filters Landscape Pro Kit - (fits NISI)
Lee Polarizing filter -
Awesome Landscape Mirrorless System
Fujifilm X-T2 -
Awesome Bokeh - Fuji XF35mm F2 -
Killer wide angle lens - Fuji 10-24mm F4 -
GorillaPod - (as seen in previous videos)
MY VLOGGING GEAR
Yi 4K+ action camera (AWESOME) -
Rode Lav Mic -
PHOTOGRAPHY PAPER I USE
Matt fine art - Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308g
Semi-glass fine art - Canson Baryta Photographique

Comments
Post a Comment