Fished with Rob on this trip (
First species 01:53 (I've heard these guys are called pigfish?)
Second species 03:30
Third species 04:28
What a doozy for me. Waited for the wind to ease off and I started working clam. Caught three I've never seen in NY and yes I know I can look them up but it might be more fun for you to identify them.
KastKing Kodiak Reel -
KastKing Braided Line -
My Kayak -
My Camera -
Above are Amazon Associate Links
First species 01:53 (I've heard these guys are called pigfish?)
Second species 03:30
Third species 04:28
What a doozy for me. Waited for the wind to ease off and I started working clam. Caught three I've never seen in NY and yes I know I can look them up but it might be more fun for you to identify them.
KastKing Kodiak Reel -
KastKing Braided Line -
My Kayak -
My Camera -
Above are Amazon Associate Links

Comments
Post a Comment