Closer You and I - Michael Pangilinan and Marion Aunor (MayWard Loving In Tandem OST) LYRIC VIDEO


Closer You and I - Michael Pangilinan and Marion Aunor (MayWard Loving In Tandem OST) LYRIC VIDEO

Hello, YouTubers! I'm Ella Banana! Welcome to my channel! ^_^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✩ Karaoke Channel:
----------------------------- LINKS AND EVERYTHING -----------------------------
✩ Websites and Social Media Profiles:
--------------------------------------- TUTORIALS ----------------------------------------
✩ How to install Adobe Photoshop Touch:
✩ How to install & use CUSTOM FONTS in PS Touch:
-------------------------------------------- EMAIL --------------------------------------------
If you’d like me to use and feature your music, feel free to email me. I will include your name and links in the description.
Business Inquiries: theadventuresofellabanana[at]gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music used with Daryl's permission. I do NOT own the MUSIC used in this video.
Music & Words by Gino Padilla
Vocals performed by Michael Pangilinan And Marion Aunor
Closer You And I Lyrics by Gino Padilla
Hey, there's a look in your eyes
Must be love at first sight
You were just part of a dream
Nothing more so it seemed
But my love couldn't wait much longer
Just can't forget the picture of your smile
'Coz every time I close my eyes
you come alive...
The closer I get to touching you
The closer I get to loving you
Give it a time, just a little more time
We'll be together
Every little smile, that special smile
The twinkle in your eye in a little while
Give it a time, just a little more time
So we can get closer
You and I
Then, could I love you more?
So much stronger than before
Why does it seem like a dream?
So much more so it seems
I guess I found my inspiration
With just one smile, you take my breath away
So hold me close
and say you'll stay with me now...
The closer I get to touching you
The closer I get to loving you
Give it a time, just a little more time
We'll be together
Every little smile, that special smile
The twinkle in your eye in a little while
Give it a time, just a little more time
So we can get closer
You and I
Closer You And I - Michael Pangilinan And Marion Aunor (MayWard Loving In Tandem OST) LYRIC VIDEO
Closer You And I - Michael Pangilinan And Marion Aunor (MayWard Loving In Tandem OST) LYRIC VIDEO
Closer You And I - Michael Pangilinan And Marion Aunor (MayWard Loving In Tandem OST) LYRIC VIDEO
Closer You And I - Michael Pangilinan And Marion Aunor
Closer You And I - Lyrics
Closer You And I - Michael Pangilinan
Closer You And I - Marion Aunor
Closer You And I - MayWard
Closer You And I
Michael Pangilinan
Marion Aunor
MayWard
Loving In Tandem OST

Closer You And I - Michael Pangilinan And Marion Aunor (MayWard Loving In Tandem OST) LYRIC VIDEO,Closer You And I - Lyrics,Closer You And I - Michael Pangilinan,Closer You And I - Marion Aunor,Closer

Comments