Cuddles helps me remember why I make these videos - Daily Life with Feral and Stray Cats


Cuddles helps me remember why I make these videos - Daily Life with Feral and Stray Cats

Cuddles had a big break through yesterday and it reminded me why I began filming them in the first place. I have been feeling frustrated with the cats progress and the videos but then I figured out my problem. I wanted to film them to show their progress and that feral cats can be some of the best cats ever...it just takes a little work. I realized that I was just filming their "cute" moments but not showing the work and the one step forward two steps back that happens with these cats. There are plenty of videos of cats looking beautiful but I want to make videos about feral/stray cats realities and that is sometimes not so beautiful but worth every single minute.
(Also I filmed 43 minutes of them sitting in the yard at the end never moving...I just thought that was funny)
SUBSCRIBE to keep up with our crazy cat life!!!
Follow Genji, SheRa and friends on:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
Thanks for watching all our crazy antics and remember - Feral Cats need love too!!!

stray cat,feral cat,rescue cat,SheRa,Genji,homeless cat,

Comments