Tour of my tool bag that I use for various projects. All comments are welcome and thanks for watching!
Watch Mick with Houston AC Master show the tools he uses for everyday jobs. .
Are you a beginner HVAC technician and want to know what kind of tools we carry in our tool bags? This is a great video to watch and see what should I carry in .
This is my everyday electrical tools bag. I really tried to plow through this but it still ended up being 20 minutes. Hope ya like it. KC Tools has the finest German .
Watch Mick with Houston AC Master show the tools he uses for everyday jobs. .
Are you a beginner HVAC technician and want to know what kind of tools we carry in our tool bags? This is a great video to watch and see what should I carry in .
This is my everyday electrical tools bag. I really tried to plow through this but it still ended up being 20 minutes. Hope ya like it. KC Tools has the finest German .

Comments
Post a Comment