How to Describe EXACTLY What You Do to Attract More Clients


How to Describe EXACTLY What You Do to Attract More Clients

What do you say when people ask you what you do for a living?
Do you feel you do can't really be summed up in a title?
Do you um and ahh? Or do you find it hard to capture the essence and impact of what you do in one sentence?
If the answers yes I'm going to help you with that TODAY.
Why is it important to strategically work out what to say?
Because regardless of if you are selling cosmetics, websites or healing packages, a question like "What Do You Do?" is an INCREDIBLE opportunity to GET CLIENTS and SALES.
I recorded this 3 minute mini masterclass to talk you through steps so you can feel confident AND make an IMPACT.
Grab a pen and paper now, invest 3 minutes to answer 4 simple questions that will have you on your way to better messaging and marketing. 
PS If you have ever considered packaging your brilliance into a course, I have 9 spaces left to work with me in a life changing 12 weeks.
Apply here before I'm booked out!
BTW YES I work with people from ALL over the world. We work together via Zoom (which is like Skype). Simply fill in your details on the form below or via my website.
(I promise to keep them safe and never to share them)
:
We'll have a free no obligation discovery session and you can find out how easy, affordable and exciting it is to make an impact and finally charge what you are worth.
If you want to learn more about me and what I do, check out KateHoreLacy.com
Thanks for being here! Subscribe to my channel for more business boosting videos and heart based sales strategies.
P.S. If you get stuck and are still not sure how to describe what you do, write your question in the comment box and I'll give you a hand with it x :)

How to get more clients,How to get more sales,How to describe what you do,how to pitch,how to network,how to market yourself,marketing,sales help,sales strategy,marketing strategy,describe your offeri

Comments