How to get the best spray tan at home/Tips and Tricks


How to get the best spray tan at home/Tips and Tricks

Want to know how to get the best spray tan at home? Today I will show you how I spray tan at home and give you tips and tricks using MineTan spray kit. This kit makes it super easy to spray at home. You really can control how dark you would like to go. I used a special friend of the family as my model so I could show you how easy it really is.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mine Tan unboxing is a spray tan at home! Hello y'all! I am so excited to have won a giveaway with Mine Tan. I am so excited to spray tan at home! I have been using self tanners for awhile now and on occasion I will get a professional spray tan. This is something I have always wanted. Guess what? They gave me a second one to do a giveaway! Yay! I will be doing a 2000 subscriber giveaway when I reach that goal! Make sure you subscribe so you can win it! More details to come!
*As always...This is not sponsored.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mine Tan Starter Kit-
Mine Tan website-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Business Inquires: Please email me-
KarasKorner
P.O. Box 2413
Ooltewah Tn. 37363
*Some of these are affiliate links. However, I highly recommend.
My Camera-
My Lighting:
RINGLIGHT-
Soft Boxes-
My Camera-
My Makeup storage-
Dodo Lashes: save 5% by using my code-karaskorner123
My Self Tanner:Famous Dave's
SIGN UP FOR: Stitch Fix:

spray tan at home,sunless tanning,spray tan,tan,how to spray tan,best fake tan,tutorial,airbrush tanning,best tanning products,spray tan before and after,spray tan tips,diy,spray tanning,tanning,spray

Comments