4 Things You Probably Do Not Know Can Cause Bloating And How To Stop It


4 Things You Probably Do Not Know Can Cause Bloating And How To Stop It

Hello
~
Thank you for watching. I hope this video helps you to reduce your bloating. I am not going into details, becuase I though you only what to know the facts so that you can handel/ try it right away.
Tip: If you are not sure wether nuts and seeds are raw, ask the brand. They often will send you a list with all their Nuts and Seeds and the temperature those are processed with.
Book recommendation:
Kimberly Snyder - The Beauty Detox Solution
(all about how long food needs in your body, what this food does to your body and learn more about combination and cleaning your body)
Shop for engravings:
Instagram:
Art Instagram:
Twitter:
Homepage: insidemycake.com
#StopAnimalHolocaust
#SAH

detox,bloating,how to stop bloating,how to reduce bloating,waisttraining,waist training,vegan,cruelty free,vegan lifestyle,things you dont know about bloating,what causes bloating,healty life,

Comments