[BTS JIMIN FF SLIGHTLY 18+] -ep02- THE GIVER 〰your cute little moans〰


[BTS JIMIN FF SLIGHTLY 18+] -ep02- THE GIVER 〰your cute little moans〰

! slightly 18+ ! (mainly in the last scenes) 😏
【 wear earphones/headphones for better sound quality 】
--------------------------------
Here it is episode 2 !
I was planning on uploading the video on the 4th of October but since you all really wanted episode 2 so badly, I tried to edit as fast as I can😓
Another problem is that my parents and my siblings subbed to my channel and if i create inappropriate content, they may get really mad at me😂
But at least I incorporated some kissing scenes lel :') but not to the point when it gets hardcore AHAHA
Also, i don't know much about sound quality but i hope this sound is okay for your ears lol
Enjoy watching and I'll upload episode 3 next Monday if this video gets 150+ likes :-) !
Comment if you want, like & subscribe :-)
--------------------------------------
Social Media :
Instagram : @mochigeol
Twitter : @jungkook_oppaa
Kakaotalk ID : berrisu
----------------------------------
Music used :
biosphere 'halfmoon'
smyang 'best of me'
smyang 'dimple/illegal'
smyang 'pied piper'
smyang 'mic drop'
smyang 'fire'
----------------------------
I do not own any of the content here, Cr to the owners!

ParkJimin,fanfiction,Jimin,fanfictionvideo,parkjimin,Park Jimin,Jimin Fanfiction,JIMIN FF,BTS JIMIN FF,

Comments