Any and all support is appreciated. Thanks guys. You're the best.
I am no longer monetizing through YouTube. I couldn't anyway for most of my videos, but regardless I don't want YouTube making a cent off me and my work given their recent treatment of people like me. I want you guys to understand what's going on behind the scenes.
If you're a fan of my work your support would really mean the world to me. The only money I'm making from this is what viewers send me. I want those of you who are interested to know that.
Check out all the links below. I truly appreciate all the support I receive. Donations from my viewers do keep this channel going and content coming up in a timely manner.
Twitter:
I've added some new designs to Teespring. Check them out.
Teespring:
Patreon:
Paypal:
Thank you all so much for the support. I'm very happy with the growth on this channel and the wonderful people I've been able to meet because of it.
I am no longer monetizing through YouTube. I couldn't anyway for most of my videos, but regardless I don't want YouTube making a cent off me and my work given their recent treatment of people like me. I want you guys to understand what's going on behind the scenes.
If you're a fan of my work your support would really mean the world to me. The only money I'm making from this is what viewers send me. I want those of you who are interested to know that.
Check out all the links below. I truly appreciate all the support I receive. Donations from my viewers do keep this channel going and content coming up in a timely manner.
Twitter:
I've added some new designs to Teespring. Check them out.
Teespring:
Patreon:
Paypal:
Thank you all so much for the support. I'm very happy with the growth on this channel and the wonderful people I've been able to meet because of it.

Comments
Post a Comment