THE REASON FOR THE RE UPLOAD WAS THE PREVIOUS VERSION WAS INCOMPLETE. It got cut off half way. I took it down. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you ever wondered why people hate dealerships and call them "stealerships" this is why. I went to Michigan to pick up this Rebuilt Title Z06 C5 Corvette. From what I was told and from what I saw in the pictures, the corvette was solid. Little did I know this thing was an absolute pile. It was kind of unbelievable how terrible this car was. Here's my experience and take home from the whole deal.
I will buy a new car, what I get only time will tell..
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!
chevrolet
If you ever wondered why people hate dealerships and call them "stealerships" this is why. I went to Michigan to pick up this Rebuilt Title Z06 C5 Corvette. From what I was told and from what I saw in the pictures, the corvette was solid. Little did I know this thing was an absolute pile. It was kind of unbelievable how terrible this car was. Here's my experience and take home from the whole deal.
I will buy a new car, what I get only time will tell..
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!
chevrolet

Comments
Post a Comment