I think I'm a bit late with this trend... | ROBLOX MUSIC VIDEO


I  think I'm a bit late with this trend... | ROBLOX MUSIC VIDEO

I think I'm a bit late with this trend... | ROBLOX MUSIC VIDEO
Well in todays video Ronnie has put together a compilation of songs in a Roblox Music Video because he started to run out of ideas and thought that he would do a trend that was already dead but he never got round to doing it so here the trend is again. Enjoy!
Playlist of all Roblox videos ►
If you read this comment ► #BITLATEFORTREND
You can be my buddy here is my social medias:
● Snapchat: Balistic_RJ
● Twitter:
Our Sponsorship ►
Thank you all for watching this, it really means a lot to me. The support you are giving me by watching all of these videos is amazing and I am forever grateful to each and every one of you subaroonies. All you subaroonies are helping us all with this journey by liking, commenting, sharing my videos & always being active on my Social Media. Thank you all so much for watching this, it does mean a lot to me.
-Ronnie Plays,
Mwahaha x
πŸ’“This video is family friendly and does not contain any swearing! πŸ’•πŸ’“
πŸ’žThis video is recorded, edited and published by Ronnie. πŸ’ž

Gaming,Ronnie Plays,Ronnie,Ronnie James Plays,Recorded,Edited,Published,Family Friendly,No Swearing,I think,I'm,I think I'm a bit late with this trend...,ROBLOX,MUSIC,VIDEO,Subaroonies,#BITLATEFORTREN

Comments