FANTASY BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS ft. COLE!


FANTASY BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS ft. COLE!

In which Cole and I recommend some fantasy books to you!
... We filmed this in August of last year RIP.
Cole's Twitter:
Cole's Instagram:
Books Mentioned:
The Summer Tree:
Howl's Moving Castle:
A Darker Shade of Magic:
The Once and Future King:
The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms:
An Ember in the Ashes:
A Taste of Honey:
A Wizard of Earthsea:
Sabriel:
Monstress Volume 1:
Like my content?
You can support my videos on Ko-Fi:
Or you can support my videos on Patreon:

S O C I A L M E D I A:
☞ I N S T A G R A M :
☞ T W I T T E R :
☞ G O O D R E A D S :
☞ S N A P C H A T : alanak145
☞ F A C E B O O K :
☞ T U M B L R :
M E R C H :
P. O. B O X :
Alana King
P.O. Box 511
Hudson, OH 44236
*If you send me a letter or a package, I'll include it in a mail time video!
A F F I L I A T E L I N K S :
☞ A M A Z O N S H O P :
☞ C R A T E J O Y :
☞ F A V E S U B S C R I P T I O N B O X E S :
BOOK REVIEW POLICY:
I accept book review requests (hardcover/paperback only, no PDF/ebook files) at my discretion, depending on my level of interest in the book, or the amount of free time that I have. Please note that there is no guarantee that I will read or feature on my channel any unsolicited books that are sent to my P.O. Box.

books,fantasy books,fantasy,booktube,book recommendations,

Comments