Fortnite is a good game......... sort of


Fortnite is a good game......... sort of

I'm a 18 year old Australian Streamer, here on this channel you will see daily streams, sometimes I make videos time to time when I don't feel like streaming. I have a passion for YouTube and my goal for this year is 15k subscribes!
Twitch:
Donate if you want: Media Sharing is Able/Text To Speech For Donations. This money goes to better equipment to help out the channel and for me to provide better content.
Follow me for updates
Instagram: brockyyyyyy
My Brother:
PSN: Ramey___ with three underscores
Discord:
Music I'm Playing:
Want Mod: Be Active And Help Other Out With Situations Or Anything Else
Asking For Mod Will Make You Have A Lower Chance Of Getting Mod!

Fortnite is a good game......... sort of

Comments