If I Lived in an Ice Castle


If I Lived in an Ice Castle

My life as an Ice Queen living in an Ice Castle...
Check out all the other places I've lived!
If I Lived in a Store -
If I lived in a Candy Store -
If I lived in Disney Land -
If I lived in a School -
If I lived in Starbucks -
If I lived in Barbies Dream House -
If I lived in a Gingerbread House -
Thank you to Ice Castles for letting me shoot there!
Thank you to @LankyBox for doing the graphics for this video!
Thanks to Michael Sutton and Julian Tryba from Frozen Prosperity for some awesome footage of the ice castles! Check out their short film:
Wardrobe
Dress by @RikiDalal_Bridal
Contacts by @DesioEyes (Innocent White)
Crown by @CrystalEclipseCrowns
Face Crystals @GoGetGlitter
MY NEW CLOTHING COLLECTION:
www.cloecouture.com
♥ Vlog Channel!
♥ Business Inquiry
Contact Kim@JamesGrant.com with "CloeCouture" in the subject line.
♥ Twitter:
♥ Instagram:
♥ Snapchat: RealCloeCouture
♥ Facebook:
End Card created by @ItsDreamCat on Instagram! Check her out, her edits are amazing!
Music:
End Song is "Crazy" by Adam Fine:
Check out Adam's other music:
Thank you for watching my video and I hope you enjoyed! You guys make me so happy and I hope to do the same for you. Thank you for giving me the chance to do what I love everyday.
Love, Cloe Breena

Cloecouture,Chloecouture,Cloe Breena,Chloe Breena,Cloe Couture,if i lived in an ice castle,gingerbread house,store,candy store,disneyland,school,starbucks,i lived in,i lived in a tiny house,ice castle

Comments