PRO DVA COACHING | Guide to Target Focus and Prioritization


PRO DVA COACHING | Guide to Target Focus and Prioritization

If you're interested in coaching, please check out my Patreon and/or send me an email at Coaching.SciKni@Gmail.com ;)
I'll post my schedule each week over on Twitter so make sure to follow me @SciKni and over on Twitch to stay up to date!
Song: LAKEY INSPIRED - Chill Day (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:
Thumbnail art:
Join the community Discord!
Support me on Patreon for behind the scenes access and COACHING!
Follow me on Twitch to see the action LIVE!
Follow on Twitter for more updates and news!

gameplay,professional,tier,god,best,dva,grand,master,clutch,reinhardt,koth,ranked,pro,genji,reaper,blizzard,ultimate,ult,awesome,guide,buff,nerf,oasis,patch,update,500,top,extreme,winning,d.va,record,

Comments