The opinion of others are not actual facts


The opinion of others are not actual facts

It’s Gazzabounce time and I have a morning rant this morning because of a film I watched last night. I just wanted to say that you should never doubt yourself no matter how outrageous or crazy your desires and dreams are, if you want to achieve something you must pursue it no matter the odds. I spent so much of my younger life being told I was no good and that I would not amount to anything all because of the opinions of others. NO ONE has the right to tell you what you can and can’t do and their options mean shit!!! As long as you understand who you are and what you want to achieve that’s all that matters, if you believe in your ideas then just run with it and do what makes you happy!!
The opinion of others is not a fact it’s just their opinion and in some cases their ignorance. Tigers do not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep so why should you...
Massive Gazza Love, have an awesome Thursday and DONT BE A GOOSE.
My Book:
Don't Be A Goose: A guide to a life of positivity

The opinion of others are not actual facts

Comments