Clever Maestro Plays - TTS Highlights - Rainbow Six Siege


Clever Maestro Plays - TTS Highlights - Rainbow Six Siege

Maestros gadget can be the best gadget on defense when used right. This gameplay is from me on my PC using an elite controller.
▶️ Follow me on Twitch!:
▶️ Follow me on Twitter!:
Make sure to like, comment and subscribe for more Rainbow Six Siege content!
▶️ LINKS TO MY SETTINGS VIDEOS!:
▶️ BEST Settings For Console!:
▶️ Controller Settings and How To Quick Peek On Console!
▶️ My sensitivity:
Vertical/Horizontal - 90 90
ADS - 65
DeadZones - 5 5

▶️ What I use?
- Xbox One Elite Controller (B button paddle only on back) All settings at default.
- Hyper Cloud 2 Headset
▶️ Intro song - Venemy - Need You Now (feat. Danica) [NCS Release]
▶️ Outro song - RIVERO & Anna Yvette - Heaven [NCS Release]
Subscriber Count: 105,970

Rainbow Six Siege,ace,clutch,gameplay,highlights,new,maestro,alibi,console,PC,ps4,xbox,TheBossBrags,Tag N Brags,Tag N Bragz,clever maestro,season 2,year 3,TTS,Family friendly thumbnail,Family friendly

Comments