Taking Care of Business


Taking Care of Business

Get 25% off your first month of Care/of Vitamins by going to and using code Haley25!
I've been all over the place for the last 3 weeks, it feels like I haven't had time to breathe! If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I've been traveling around the world, literally. Before all this began, I was just getting into a healthy routine at home in San Francisco.
Find me on: 
www.facebook.com/haley-dasovich
instagram: @haleydasovich
twitter: @haleydaso
Music Cred:
Andrew Applepie
All my equipment I use:
Canon g7x: - when my M6 is too big, too heavy, or not allowed
Canon g7x MARK II: - when my M6 is too big, too heavy, or not allowed
Canon M6: - Used for most of my vlogs since vlog 170
Canon 1DX MARK II and everything that goes with it:
Rode Mic: - When there’s weather outside, like wind
Joby gorilla tripod: - So necessary
Joby gorilla tripod for smartphones: - Necessary for time lapses from my iPhone
GoPro4: - for underwater use mostly
DJI Mavic Drone: - for epic landscape shots
What carries all the equipment above in ONE PLACE - Lowepro Backpack:
Video editor: Final Cut Pro X
If you're still reading, you're awesome. Leave me some sugar : )

san francisco,california,taking care of business,filipino,filipina,fil-am,love,family,boyfriend,yoga,bay area,things to do in california,things to do in san francisco,

Comments