"I Do Admire the Terror Which Negroes Are Able to Inspire in the Hearts of the White Proletariat"



In this long-overdue Doomsday Sermon, I read from one of the all-time great novels in the history of the English language, "Confederacy of Dunces," written by the genius, John Kennedy Toole, before he gassed himself in his gas-sucking car.
If you would like to support Humptydumptytribe, here are a few ways you can do just that. Thank you!
Here is the link to my new Patreon page:
Here is the link to my new Go Fund Me campaign:
Here is where you can send a donation via PayPal:
humptydumptytribe@gmail.com
If you would like to send a physical check or money order (no cash!), please email me at humptydumptytribe@gmail.com, and I will send you a mailing address.
Thanks, Guys!

"I Do Admire the Terror Which Negroes Are Able to Inspire in the Hearts of the White Proletariat"

Comments