NICK JONAS SURPRISED ME AT MY HOUSE


NICK JONAS SURPRISED ME AT MY HOUSE

Nick Jonas surprised me at my house & is the best delivery man ever!
Did you see the time that I threw a surprise party?!
Subscribe: | SHOP SUMMER MERCH:
Check out Nick Jonas’ new single RIGHT NOW here:
I AM BACK IN LA! It’s SUPER MONDAY! I’m back with my baby boi and it’s story time with Lilly because I need to tell you why it took us so long to get home from Ecuador! Got the sweetest gift from Selena! THANK YOU! I honestly had no clue that Nick was going to surprise me!
Which rap from my latest main channel video did you like the most?!?!?
--PO BOX--
Unicorn Island
5042 Wilshire Blvd. #885
Los Angeles, CA 90036

--MORE VLOGS--
DAILY VLOGS:
MOST POPULAR VLOGS:
BLOOPERS:
-- MORE HAPPINESS AWAITS --
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
TUMBLR:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT:
Thanks for watching and have a great day xo
Hey, I'm Lilly Singh and I make comedy sketches on my main channel iisuperwomanii. You’re currently watching a video on my second channel, SuperwomanVlogs. My vlogs are all about my puppy Scarbro, behind the scenes, bloopers, extras and more.

lilly singh,lilly singh vlogs,lilly vlogs,superwomanvlogs,vlogs,vlog,superwoman,iisuperwomanii,bts,extras,lily sings,lilly singh second channel,nick jonas,nick jonas surprise,jonas brothers,jonas,nick

Comments