THE HUMAN TRASH CAN HAS RETURNED... | NBA 2K19 My Career Mode #8


THE HUMAN TRASH CAN HAS RETURNED... | NBA 2K19 My Career Mode #8

This is part 8 of the NBA 2K19 My Career Mode gameplay walkthrough played by BrandonDoesEverything on PS4 Pro, Xbox One, and PC.
Rock the merch!
- Send a picture of you with the merch for a shout out!
💯 Make sure you LIKE the video and make sure you're SUBSCRIBED and turn on post notifications so you never miss an upload!
- Subscribe :)
📢 Follow Me!
•SUBSCRIBE:
•INSTAGRAM:
•TWITTER:
•SNAPCHAT:
PO BOX:
Brandon Collymore
P.O. Box 50391
Albany, GA 31703
📧 My Business Email: etrauma214@gmail.com
Serious Inquiries Only!
📹 What I Record With:
💸 Want to improve your aim in Fortnite or Call of Duty? Use code "BDE210" at checkout on any purchase to get 10% OFF!!
🎫 Want awesome seats for a concert, sporting event, etc? Head over to and search your event. At checkout, use code "SGBRANDON" to get $20 back on your first order!
😀 Thanks for watching!
- BrandonDoesEverything :)

BrandonDoesEverything,NBA 2K19 MyCareer,NBA 2K19,NBA 2K19 My Career,NBA 2K19 My Career Part 8,NBA 2K19 My Career Walkthrough,NBA 2K19 My Career Gameplay,nba 2k19 lebron,NBA 2K19 My Career Face scan,nb

Comments