Bikini try-on haul | Trying on my old bikinis, which do YOU like???
2109 Vicky Stark Fishing Calendars available here:
I decided to get a PO Box so you guys can send me stuff and I can do more bikini TRY-ON videos with the stuff my subscribers send to me. A lot of my subscribers have mentioned Wicked Weasel bikinis, I decided to go on there website and make a wish list of some bikinis that I like. If you want to send me one of those or any other bikinis that you have in mind from other brands/websites I would LOVE to do a TRY-ON video every week/month with the bikinis that my subscribers send to me and then fish in some too. Cant wait to see what you guys send me :)
Heres the link to some bikinis:
also
Here's my PO Box:
P.O. Box 330583
Miami, FL 33233
Check out my Instagram @VickyStark:
Logo: Lunker Lab
Instagram: @LunkerLab
2109 Vicky Stark Fishing Calendars available here:
I decided to get a PO Box so you guys can send me stuff and I can do more bikini TRY-ON videos with the stuff my subscribers send to me. A lot of my subscribers have mentioned Wicked Weasel bikinis, I decided to go on there website and make a wish list of some bikinis that I like. If you want to send me one of those or any other bikinis that you have in mind from other brands/websites I would LOVE to do a TRY-ON video every week/month with the bikinis that my subscribers send to me and then fish in some too. Cant wait to see what you guys send me :)
Heres the link to some bikinis:
also
Here's my PO Box:
P.O. Box 330583
Miami, FL 33233
Check out my Instagram @VickyStark:
Logo: Lunker Lab
Instagram: @LunkerLab

Comments
Post a Comment