let's get productive...(sort of)


let's get productive...(sort of)

☆ let's get productive...(sort of) ☆
Hey! I hope you're all having a fab morning, afternoon or night! The audio will improve I PROMISE - stick with me & be patient, I know it's annoying!! Sorry for the lack of uploads too - I’m still trying to manage my time well with college!
I hope you enjoyed the video! If you did, make sure to like, comment, subscribe and turn my post notifications on! Follow my social medias to keep up with other aspects of my life!! Also, if you have any video requests, please feel free to leave them in the comments below!
Subscribe To My Channel:
☆ MENTIONED: ☆
☆ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS: ☆
I had a bit of a channel & social media ‘makeover’ and so I have new social media @‘s! Make sure you follow them!!
Main Instagram:
Photography Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: laurmedley1
Spotify:
☆ AUDIO: ☆
Intro: Beach Bummer - No vacation
☆ FAQ: ☆
What do you use to film?
Canon 70d
What do you use to edit?
Final Cut Pro!
How old are you?
I am 16 - my birthday is the 2nd of April
When did you start your YouTube channel?
I properly started my channel in August 2017!
What A-Levels do you take?
A Level 3 Extended Diploma In Media Production (equal to 3 A-Levels)
This video is not sponsored and my opinions are always my own.
☆ BUSINESS ENQUIRIES: ☆
via email: perksoflaur@gmail.com
Have a lovely day & I hope to see you in my next video!
Laura ♡

photography,instagram,film,media,beauty,fashion,lifestyle,aesthetic,vlog,day,in,my,life,college,study,get productive with me,day in my life,school,production,storyboards,editing,youtuber,teen,comedy,

Comments