24 HOURS WITH SOUNDCLOUD RAPPERS *not suitable for children*


24 HOURS WITH SOUNDCLOUD RAPPERS *not suitable for children*

The past 24 hours have been absolute chaos. It was one of the most memorable times of my life. I went to link up with Steele 11 & Messiuh.. but little did I know I would be meeting some of the coolest group of guys I would ever meet. Basically this whole video is me laughing at them. We went to internet hippy's house where they each got an individual interview from him. Then I split from the pack and went to the Oliver Francis show in Brooklyn, NY at Rough Trade. The show was crazy & I got to meet the legend Guccihighwaters! So many artists in here that I love, I had too much fun.. ENJOY!!
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
Music:
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
Follow my life:
snapchat: patrickcctv
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
Most Popular Upload:
Most Recent Upload:
This is a trap, don't click this:
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
Spotify Playlists
BANGERS:
SAD MUSIC :
VIBE MUSIC:

patrickcc,patrickcctv,patrick cc,psyestv,patrick crowley,patrick Cc:,soundcloud rap,soundcloud rapper,guccihighwaters,convolk,messiuh,steele 11,thrillboy,jvles,soundcloud rapper vlog,oliver francis li

Comments