Taking Into Account, Ep. 19 - A.I., F-Bombs, Hugs, Necuno, Quora, Slate


Taking Into Account, Ep. 19 - A.I., F-Bombs, Hugs, Necuno, Quora, Slate

On this edition of Taking Into Account:
0:45 What to expect with AI in 2019.
7:36 Linux patch replaces f-words with "hugs" in kernel comments.
11:51 A comparison of some Linux distros running on Amazon's EC2.
16:02 First truly open source smartphone? Necuno unveils its KDE handset.
21:52 Quora has been hacked. Data of more than 100 million users stolen.
24:47 I read a viewer question.
REFERENCED:
WANT TO SUPPORT THE CHANNEL?
Please like, share and subscribe. For those that wish to donate to the channel, you can do so through Patreon, Liberapay or PayPal:


(PayPal)
BUY SHIRTS AND MUGS:
Help support this channel by purchasing these fine t-shirts, hoodies and mugs.
JOIN ME ON DIASPORA: AND MASTODON
Your support is very much appreciated. Thanks, guys!

A.I.,F-Bombs,Hugs,Necuno,Quora,Slate,Linux,distro,Taking Into Account,Episode 19,open source,

Comments